Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Bedroom Peak....


I decided to add a few Christmas-y touches to our master bedroom yesterday while the boys napped.




I was toying with the idea of moving the paperwhites to the room....they are nice here but I think I like them better in our kitchen.... 


I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of the blooms while they were in the bedroom, though.



I was hoping to take some pictures of the bedroom during today's nap for a post tonight, but it is DREARY and I'm kind of tired from a morning of Christmas shopping.  So I will be planning our Christmas Eve menu instead.

Hopefully we will have a nice sunny day tomorrow and I will be back with some more pictures!  In the meantime, I thought I would share these......

Any menu suggestions for me (can't decide on a vegetable)?
Are you ready for Christmas / Christmas Eve? 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I just recently heard about paperwhites, and it seems like now I'm seeing them everywhere! One of these days I'll have to get some. The blooms are really pretty and I love the organic look of the bulbs.

    I love oven roasted brussels sprouts for Christmas. Roast them long enough so the outer leaves get nice and crispy. So good! I am not ready for Christmas Eve yet. Hoping to finish up some things this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first year planting them. I think I first saw them on Pinterest...that would probably explain why they are everywhere!

      ....blogging b/w wrapping and making grocery shopping lists....getting clower to being ready.

      Delete